The National Coalition of Advanced Technology Centers (NCATC) is an Affiliated Council of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) catalyzing a network of higher education and industry-led Strategic Partner resources that advocates, advises, and promotes the use of advanced technology applications to enhance economic and workforce development programs and services.
With over 160 members from CTE high schools, community and technical colleges, universities and the corporate community, NCATC provides great networking opportunities at both their Summer Workshop and Fall Conference every year.
The core goals of NCATC include:
· Develop and facilitate the exchange of workforce development programs,
· Provide a forum to discuss new and emerging technologies to keep members on the cutting edge of technology applications,
· Provide a conduit for member centers to network with one another in advancing workforce and economic development in their communities, and
· Increase national awareness of Advanced Technology Centers and their positive impact on America’s competitiveness and economic growth
There are many value-added NCATC member benefits including:
· Continuous opportunity to network with other advanced technology and manufacturing educators and administrators,
· Special discounts/values from NCATC Strategic Partners,
· Discounted registration for national conference and summer workshop, and
· Access to innovative and best practices from top Advanced Technology Centers As an Affiliated Council of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) – NCATC actively participates on the AACC Commission for Economic and Workforce Development. This provides an opportunity to help shape policy and priorities for workforce development funding, programs, and business and industry across the United States.